What information do we collect?
Information you provide to us
When you use our websites we may collect any personal information that you choose to send or provide to us, for example, by using an online form. If you contact us through our websites, we will keep a record of our correspondence.
When you use the services we provide, we receive and store information you provide directly to us. The types of information we may collect collect from you includes: names, usernames, email addresses, postal addresses, phone numbers, as well as any other contact or other information you choose to provide us.
Information we automatically collect
When you use the website we collect certain information related to your device, such as your device's IP address, referring website, what pages your device visited, and the time that your device visited our Website.
When you use the services we offer we keep track of your activity in relation to these services. We log information about your use of our services including Internet Protocol (“IP”) address. We also collect information by using cookies and other similar technologies.
For further information, please see the section below headed 'Cookies and other tracking technologies'.
How do we use the information?
We will use the information we collect via our website as follows:
- To administer our website which including troubleshooting and data analysis
- To improve our website so that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer
- To improve the website by analysing usage of the website
- For the purpose made clear to you at the time you submit any of information to us – for example, to contact us via an online form
- To manage our relationship with you, to ensure we provide the service you require
We may also use the information you provided us either via the website or any other medium, to commuicate with you via email and, possibly, other means, regarding services we think may be of interest to you or to send you our newsletter, if this is in accordance with your marketing preferences. However, you will always be able to opt-out of such communications at any time (see the 'Your Choices' section below).
How do we share and disclose information to third parties?
We do not and will not share your personal information to anyone outside of our group. We may share and disclose information (including personal information) about our customers in the following limited circumstances:
- Disclosures to law enforcement agencies: Under certain circumstances, we may be required to disclose your personal information in response to valid requests by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements.
Is personal information about me secure?
We use appropriate security measures to protect any information we hold in our records from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction. Unfortunately, no company or service can guarantee complete security. Unauthorized entry or use, hardware or software failure, and other factors, may compromise the security of user information at any time.
Among other practices, your account is protected by a password for your privacy and security. You must prevent unauthorized access to your account and personal information by selecting and protecting your password appropriately and limiting access to your computer or device and browser by signing off after you have finished accessing your account.
Cookies and other tracking technologies
- Supporting you in being able to personlise the site, for example, selecting a language
- Helping you in logging in and using any services, such as shopping carts
- Analysing how you use the site in order for us to be able to change the website for the better. Please note any such cookie usage is completely anonymous
Your Privacy Rights
You can always opt not to disclose information to us, but please be aware that some information may be needed to register with us or to take advantage of our services.
You can opt-out of receiving marketing communications from us at any time by contacting us. If you use our services, we will still need to send you non-promotional communications, like billing emails.
How can I update and access my information (Exercise my Data Subject Rights)?
If you would like to access, review, update, rectify, and delete any personal information we hold about you, or exercise any other data subject right available to you under the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), please start by contacting us.
Please note that we may still use any aggregated and de-identified personal information that does not identify any individual, and may also retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.